Industrial Circular Connectors
- High Power Connectors: Our high power series has improved contact technology and new contact termination methods resulting in unrivaled catalog customization.
- MGT 5015 - Reverse Bayonet Coupling: The MGT line of connectors is an expansion of the GT-5015 series, offering a rugged environment connector in new finishes such as Durmalon and Black Zinc Nickel for military applications.
- Tri-Power Connectors with RADSOK® Technology: Tri-Power Connectors incorporate the proven design of the Mil-DTL-38999 Series III Tri-Start connectors with the evolving technology of the High Power Radsok® contacts.
- MIL-DTL-22992 Class L: Class “L” heavy duty connectors are the largest size cylindrical. They are available only in the specific configurations prescribed by MIL-DTL-22992 for either military or industrial applications. Amphenol Aerospace is qualified for all sizes.
- Commercial (Non-QPL)MIL-DTL-22992 Class L Datasheet: Commercial Class L is now available in Black Zinc Nickel & Durmalon (Nickel PTFE) for 500 hours of salt spray resistance.
- MIL-DTL-5015: Medium to heavy weight cylindrical. Seven mounting styles in shell sizes 8 to 48. Contact sizes 0 to 16 in over 100 insert patterns. Available with RADSOK Contacts.
- MS 5015: Rugged, versatile and environmental resistant connector with proven electrical capability for a less expensive solution.
- Heavy Duty MIL-DTL-22992, QWLD: Heavy duty circular connectors provide reliable power and control functions in hostile environments where ordinary connectors cannot survive.
- GT 5015 Bayonet: Designed originally for use by the military, the heavy-duty GT 5015 connector has become widely used aerospace, ground support, and shipboard applications.
- QWL Heavy Duty Circular: Tailor made for compact, heavy duty industrial use. A versatile, economical alternative to military qualified designs
- FlexaBIS: A flexible busbar system designed to minimize mechanical stress on the connectors and components within a power box.
- Busbars: Busbars to meet any application requirement with both Rigid and Flexible solutions. Technologies can be combined with existing connector solutions, creating a low-cost connector-busbar assembly
- 97 Series: Cylindrical, Multi-pin, MIL-derivative metal threaded connector for use in benign environments.