Werma Signal Beacons Light
Clear signalling of risks and hazards
WERMA Signal Beacons Lights help you to clearly identify risks and impending threats. Installation beacons for mounting in holes and base-mounting beacons for direct attachment to objects provide clear and effective signalling to make your processes safe.
Mini-Midi-Maxi Signal beacons
EvoSIGNAL - The quick and easy way to create the perfect signalling solution
The type of visual signals used depends on the application at hand and the surroundings. Thanks to EvoSIGNAL, finding the right signal device is as easy never before: with a mere three sizes (Signal Beacons) and specific assembly adapters we can ideally cover almost any application segments. The new standard solution: modular, simple and easy to use. EvoSIGNAL's unique selling point.
- Simple and easy to use: we have maintained the full range, yet cut the number of items we supply by 80%.
- Twin function: TwinLIGHT and TwinFLASH merge two lighting functions in one element that can then be remotely operated and even configured to suit different escalation levels.
- Poka Yoke: simple and intuitive assembly – correct assembly guaranteed!
- Mini and Midi are also available as TriCOLOUR variants.
- Maxi TwinFLASH are a genuine alternative to xenon flashing beacons or beacons with revolving mirrors with plenty of potential to attract attention
Micro Installation Beacons
The standard for control cabinets and control panels
Despite their size, micro installation beacons from the 230 / 231 / 232 range will provide good all-round visibility. The range includes control panel indicator lights.
- The industry standard for control panels
- Easy to install, even where space is restricted
Despite sea water and particularly harsh environments
The heavy-duty beacons have the advantage of a robust and seawater-resistant aluminium housing unit in conjunction with a shock-resistant wire guard. These products are therefore especially suitable for use in harsh environments, locations exposed to seawater, or situations where excellent shock resistance is required.
- Maintenance-free operation permits use in locations where access is difficult
- Optimum protection, against even severe mechanical strain or exposure to seawater
For tall buildings and airports
Why do obstacles need to be illuminated?
The law stipulates that buildings of a specific height and in the vicinity of airports as well as factory chimneys, towers, masts etc. must be equipped with obstruction lights.
This special lighting makes obstacles visible for pilots in the dark or when visibility is poor. Obstruction lighting is one of the most important aspects of flight safety.
What directives and regulations are there?
In Germany the Ministry for Transport and Construction Development (BMVBS) issues the regulations covering obstruction lighting on buildings. The ICAO regulations regarding the methods of marking and lighting aviation obstacles can be found in ICAO Annex 14.
For safety-relevant applications
For applications where safety is an issue, we recommend WERMA’s monitored beacons. These beacons are certifi ed by the TÜV Technical Inspection Agency and can be integrated into the safety assessment of your machinery/plant equipment in accordance with EN 13849-1 and EN 62061.
806 monitorable LED beacons:
- TÜV certifi ed LED light that enables currentmonitoring
- Approved for muting applications in accordance with IEC 61496-1 and laser applications as per EN 60825-1
Ex Signal Beacons
For explosive areas
Ex rated beacons from WERMA are designed for use in both gas and dust atmospheres that are potentially explosive.
- Their use in the highest explosion group IIC and IIIC has been tested, which means that they are suitable for all explosion groups in the relevant area
- Easy, customer-friendly connection thanks to "e" connection area
- Various light effects, also with LED technology, for all conceivable application types
Single or in any combination of traffic lights
The compact 853 LED beacon is particularly versatile. With an IP67 protection rating, it is suitable for all indoor and outdoor applications, even in harsh environmental conditions.
- Powerful high-output, forward-directed light effect
- Clearly visible, also from the side
- Easy mounting and electrical installation thanks to the elastic, self-sealing, membranes or optional M20 cable gland for mounting on different sides
- Many combinations possible (traffic lights, for example)
- Where space is restricted: Multi-coloured version available, with up to seven colours
Traffic Lights /Signal Beacons
Control system for factory traffic and car wash lines
Signal lights and traffi c lights from the 890/895/897/494 range provide reliable signalling, both as single lights or as combined signalling lights.
Modular traffic lights 890 and multi-tone sounder 190:
- Cost-effective traffic light with 25W incandescent bulb or LED traffi c light with clear lenses
- Easy installation in just a few steps and with any combination of 4 lights
Download full Werma Beacons Catalog