Pilz Small Controllers
Configurable small controllers
With PNOZmulti, the pioneer among configurable safety technology, you can be sure you’ve made the right decision. Why's that? It's quite simple: because with Pilz you can rely on a system in use successfully worldwide, always at the forefront of technology.
The configurable small controllers bridge the gap between classic safety relays and large programmable control systems. Use the configurable small controllers PNOZmulti mainly to implement multiple safety functions! Functional safety to protect man and machine is thus achievable both simply and flexibly.
Our small controllers are also powerful enough to assume complete machine control on smaller machines. The system is modular and expandable, so it can grow with your plant or machine as it expands or as its requirements change. By using expansion modules, you can adapt the control structure precisely to the application. You the user only buy the features you are actually going to use.
Save time and costs in all engineering phases – Benefits to you
- Worldwide safety standard for various automation environments and communication systems – cost-effective and long-lasting
- Simple wiring means short commissioning times
- Easy modifications in the configuration thanks to pre-configured, certified software blocks
- Simple, comprehensive diagnostics mean minimal machine downtimes and high plant availability
- Only one system from planning to maintenance – expansions or modified functions possible at any time
- Maximum safety – depending on the wiring, safety categories up to PL e of EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL CL 3 of EN IEC 62061
- Potential for rationalisation because safety components cover automation tasks